Saturday, October 19, 2013

In which Sara plays catch up!



Email: 10/2/2013


So, our p-day has been crazy today! I dunno if I'll have time to write today, or even read all the emails, but we'll try to make up the time another day maybe (we're getting back from a scambio, and we're just running around like crazy lately!)
So, I'll hopefully be able to read the emails sometime this week, and respond.
But if not, know that I love y'all oodles and oodles! :)

Vi voglio un mondo di bene!
Sorella Willis


Email: 10/9/2013

Hello family!

Well, wasn't conference just wonderful?! It was fun. I listened half and half Italian and English. The first one italian, the second English, then on Sunday the first English, and the last one Italian. It was so good, and there were pros and cons for listening to each! As I listened to English I was able to understand perfectly, but I heard a lot of the WORDS, whereas when I listened in Italian, I did sometimes get tired-er than usual, but also I don't listen to the WORDS all the way, and I listen to the stories, the message, and as I hear not beatifully phrased phrases, but the message I'm able to listen to the SPIRIT more, and listen to what I need to pull from the message. It was super cool.

Well, crazy little points I wanted to talk to y'all about.

First, probably strange question - does Tanner know who I am? I was just wondering the other day, I left when he was just 1 month old, and when I come back, will he even know who I am? I hope y'all occasionally show him a picture of me! Ha.

Also, mamma mia, this is a very important question... seeing as how I finish my mission in a few transfers... WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO BRING YOU FROM ITALY? I know that's a very vague question, so I've divided up the categories for you to choose from - a) something practical you'll use (and if yes, in what sense? Clothes? Kitchen stuff?) b) something timeless (some kind of table piece, or thing to sit on the mantle, or c) some fun souvenir type thing. DITEMI PURE! (let me know!)

Also, sometimes when we're late getting home, when we have to call our zone leaders, they make us sing a primary song... and we sang I'm so glad when daddy comes home in italian. It was the funnest! I loved it! I can't wait to sing primary songs in Italian all day when I come home! Hahaha.

Sorry, this is going to be a crazy random email.

Also, Sam Buhler I just got your letter a week or so ago! So, I'm writing you back as quickly as I can! I looooooved getting your letter! It made me so happy

Also, I have a little cold right now. But, physically I feel fine.

Also, did you know that I loved crepes with pear jam? It's basically the yummiest, and I could eat it every morning of my life! I may just do that when I get home

Basically, I have a lot to write about, but I have no time. I'm SO sorry! Honestly, I just wish I had time to write y'all, but these days have been (and will continue to be) super crazy... next week will be just as crazy, if not crazier, because Sorella Gomez is going home next week!

So, I'll hopefully be able to find time to write a good email and send PICTURES soon!

Sorry, my emails are terrible these days!

Vi voglio un sacco di bene!
Let me know what you all thought of Conference!

Sorella Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment