Friday, March 22, 2013

In which Sara has a BABY!!!!! :)

"Avrò una bimba!"



Well, who knows where to start.... as you can all read in the subject, I'M HAVING A LITTLE BABY GIRL! I'm training! What?! Insane!

Honestly, I don't even know where to start this week! Okay, well, I'm basically on the edge of my seat, knowing that y'all will know about Elisabeth's call, probably tomorrow (?!) and I have to wait a whole week for it! Oooh man, good thing I'm patient. Basically, I guess Elisabeth goes to Ukraine or Albania :)

I looove the Abby stories! She's such a character, she makes me laugh :) Well, y'all are darling, and yeah.
 
Oh! Well firstly/secondly (I dunno where I am right now), thank you darlingest FLJAX institute for the letter! Y'all are the best! And, Courtney said it was Brother Lowrey's idea? That little rascal, tell him I said thanks a zillion! Y'all are the greatest, and I love you :) Seriously, I was so excited to just get a letter, then when I saw it was, I about died of happiness! :)

Well, let me just tell you, I'm a sucker for stripes and polka dots as of late (clothes/anything). I'm certain that's the first thing y'all wanted to hear. 

Oh, and I guess I can tell y'all about the BAPTISM that totally happened this past weekend! Oh, it was the wonderfulest! I've told y'all about the Gori family before, yeah? They're just the greatest family in the world, they've known the church for 10+ years, and they've been in and out of contact with it/members. But, when the Sorelle misisonaries got to Siena, they went through the area book, called up this wonderful family, and the rest is history! Cinzia and Sandro (the parents) were baptized this past Friday, and it was the most wonderful day of my life! Ah. Sorella Bush and I did a little musical number (agh!) - "Signore resta qui con me", I think it went pretty well :) Ha. There was a good bit of people there, it was great! Then also, the daughter Chiara (18) didn't get baptized yet, but she kinda did a slideshow/bore her testimony at the end, and talked about how one day she wants to be Sorella Gori AS A MISSIONARY! So, basically, she's geting baptized... this Friday! And, even better?! Her dad is baptizing her! Oooh, I may die of happiness. She asked me to give the talk on baptism, then I have to give another talk on Sunday on missionary work, put all this together with picking up my brand new daughter tomorrow, and I'm gonna have a pretty busy weekend! I don't know how I'm gonna do it/what I'm gonna do, but I'm gonna do it! Hahaha.

Well, I'm soo excited/a little nervous to train! I had been feeling like I would train this whole transfer, and S.lla Bush thought so too, and some of the Anz. in our district thought so, too (because, there's a large number of sorelle coming in this transfer - 12! So they need a lot of trainers), and there's only gonna be more and more with the age change! I wanted to train so bad, but now that I have the news, and I am training, I wonder what's gonna happen! Ha. Like, "What have I gotten myself into?" Hahaha. But, I'm no too worried. Mostly excited! :) I wonder so much who it's gonna be. Apparently the granddaughter of Anz. Holland is coming to the IMM mission, THIS TRANSFER. Also, the girlfriend of one of the Anziani is coming in. Also, some people have written me to wach out for friends of theirs coming in the mission, so this could be super interesting! Well, I hope y'all keep me in your prayers, cause I'm sure gonna need them! Hahaha.

Also, if you want to see something nice, search "Anna dei Capelli Rossi" - it's Anne of Green Gables, but anime, and in Italian. You're welcome :) Hahaha. One of our members showed us a snippet, because S.lla Bush made her think of Anne :) And, she dubbed me as the friend with dark hair, whose name escapes me at this moment! :)
Also, if you want to hear my favorite song as of late, go find "Savior, Redeemer of my Soul" (I have no idea if that's the actual title, but it's part of the lyrics!)

Also also, if you want to eat the yummiest food in the world, go find "fritelle". They're basically the yummiest friend rice/dough balls, covered in sugar, you'll ever eat! :)

Also, we had Sorelle Conference the other day! It was the greatest, all of the sorelle in the mission got together for a conference! :) Wooonderful!

Also, hey, I went to this place called Montepulciano last week (where they actually filmed Twilight, is what I heard), but I didn't really recognize anything..? I dunno. Well, I went threre! :) Haha.

Also! Quick question! If you could pick between a worm, an owl, a snail, a giraffe, a sea monster, or a giraffe, which would you pick? Haha. Long story short, I'm trying to pick my contrada (my team for the Palio), and I have no idea how to pick/have no way to learn about each contrada, and then pick (there are 17... I don't have time to learn about all 17), so y'all can pick! Or, you can look up all the contrade online, and tell me which you like most! I'm kinda leaning towards the owl, but I haven't decided yet. 

Well, this week has just been kinda crazy - we were gone at that Sorella Conference, then we had the baptism, then we got transfer calls (AGH!), and now we're all running around, going crazy, getting ready for transfers. S.lla Bush is going to pink wash a city (kick out the Anziani), and take over as she trains, too! She's going to Forlì. Fuuuun :)

Well, y'all are the best, keep me updated on Elisabeth's call! And anything/everything else! Give everyone in the world my love! Haha. Everyone can write me, via snail mail, or email now, too! :)

I don't think I have anything else to say, so... I'll talk to y'all next week! (with news of a mission call, AGH!). Be good!

Vi voglio bene,
Sorella Willis

PS: Anyone... advice on how to trian? Ha :)

Emptying the font!

The crew that helped us empty the font (Anz. and S.lla Capece, noi missionarie, Kellan, and Enrique)!

Us! :)

Sorella Bush showed me how to finish a transfer correctly - si chiama "cookie monster". Make a cookie cake, basically, cook if halfway, cover it in icecream, and eat until your sick :) Hahaha

On the verge of getting sick! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment