Thursday, June 13, 2013

In which Sara doesn't get transfered, and is training AGAIN!



Hey!
Okay, I have little time! I wrote back everyone else today, so I'm gonna try and cram as much as I can in this email!

Number one, we got transfer calls! I'm STAYING in Siena (for a 4th transfer - wow!), and Sorella Seare is leaving and going to Mestre. And, I am TRAINING again! Mamma mia, I have no idea why, there's so many things I could have done better while training Sorella Seare... well, I guess I get another chance at this to do better! Haha.
Also, there's an Anziano who loves my handshakes. He says I shake hands like an Elder. I think that's a good thing. Haha.

Also, would you like to know one of my new favorite scriptures? 2 Timothy 1:7 - go read it! :)
Also, Adam and Morganne, I got y'alls wedding announcement! So cute! Y'all are adorbs :) Take zillions of pictures at this here wedding!

Also, so we did our blitz the other day, and Sorella Padulla (one of the greatest Sorelle EVER) told me she was praying the other day, specifically for me, and she told me she felt prompted to tell me a) the Lord is proud of me. b) I have a purity and a goodness about me, that can pierce people to the heart, if I'll let it. That that is one of my gifts. That just made me 100x happy! Because, I know I'm not the greatest. I'm not the smartest, I don't know the gospel upside down and backwards, I don't speak Italian like an Italian, I'm not a great public speaker/speaker in general... (PS, I carry "I Am Willis" in my scriptures, and this made me think of that)... but, I've been told all my life I'm good, sweet, kind, and pure... that's what I am good at. It's a gift I have. It was so great hearing that, after doing a blitz, and realizing how much you don't quite do 100% right. Oh mamma. So, I just wanted to tell y'all that. I dunno why :)

Also, you know what's frustrating? I didn't hear much about the new Pope when he was new... but now that he's a bit more well know... everyone loves me! Dang it. It's harder to talk to people, cause they're like, "Nope, the Catholic church is great, have you seen the new Pope? He's the best!" I'm sure he's a great man, he just doesn't have the authority. Agh. I'll just have to try to tell them all that. Ha.

Also, oh buddy, can I tell you a miracle? One of my favorite less actives does not like a certain part of the gospel - it just doesn't rub her well. Well, we taught it to her the other day. We were all crying at one point or another. Then she texted us another day and said that we had done the best job of all the missionaries who had ever taught her that... she said it's one thing to know things intelectually, it's another to have the heart know it. Agh! I love her oodles.

Um, I'm out of time, I'll send pictures next week, and I'll write oodles more next week (with my new comp/greenie/daughter! Haha).

Vi voglio tanto bene!
Sorella Willis

PS: Papaveri (poppies) are my new favorite flowers. They're all over Tuscany in the spring - apparently it's Tuscany's flower :)

No comments:

Post a Comment