Thursday, December 6, 2012

We almost lit our house on fire!

Ciao! Okay, I really don't have a lot of time today. a) because we have English class in an hour, and we gotta get prepped for that. b) because, we came to a different place for email today, and we don't have as much time. So, it'll be short today. But, I'll make up for it next week, I promise! Maybe with some pictures, or qualcosa (something)! Haha.
Okay, alcune (some) things I want to say.
First, grazie for all the pictures! Mamma mia, y'all took a bunch and sent a bunch. Thanks so much, they were great :) Dad, I'm not sure about the USB thing, I'll check it out. Y'all can just do the cd's if you want, you can't go wrong with that. Okay, also, I don't really need this, but if you feel so inclined. A mini PMG (in english is good). I feel dumb, I could have bought one in the MTC, but I didn't think I would need it. And, I really don't, except for at District Meetings, zone meetings, trainings, etc. So, if y'all can find a mini PMG, that would be great, but don't worry too much about it. It would just be easier to carry around.
Okay, other things to say. I don't talk a lot about my investigators in my emails, cause we've been asked not to (cause, these emails get up on the internet, and everyone can read about it), so if y'all want to hear about my investigators, do you just want me to include it in a PS, that y'all just don't put on the blog? I dunno. Ha.
Other things. I have a bruise on my leg. From where my purse hits it every time I walk. It's going away, but I really do need to buy a backpack. Haha. I'll probably do that, soon.
Um, we almost lit our house on fire this past week. Ha! We were cooking lunch, and the oil in the pan went crazy, and the open flame stove went crazy too, and the pan just went crazy. Ha. It was fun. Also, for some reason I keep talking to strange people. A creepy man who was hiding behind a pole, watching kids. A man, who I didn't realize was a man, because he was dressed like a woman, with a purse and earrings and all. Just crazy.
Also also, we did casa (door to door) this week, and we did this one building, and we went up to the top floor, and a man was there waiting for us, and told us it was too late, and we had to leave (I might have told y'all this already). Si, this past week we wetn back to that building, and avoided the floor we met him on. So, we did the floor 2 beneath him. And the second door we knocked... was his! I'm pretty sure I looked like a scared puppy or something as soon as he opened the door. I couldn't speak. I didn't speak, actually. My comp. did. Ha, but he was nice, just said he wasn't interested, and let us go. Ah! Crazy.
There's other things I wanna say, but I really gotta get going. I'll finish up next week! And, I'll reply to some emails next week, too!
I'm sorry, today is short and kinda pointless! Ha.
But, I gotta go. Be good! Luke and Jacob, write me! :) Also, Ben and Jess :)
Vi voglio bene!
 
Sorella Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment